Food Truck Court comes to Hardywood
From 6PM - 9PM on Thursdays through the fall, Richmond's revered food truck court will convene in front of the Hardywood Park Craft Brewery providing a great way to enjoy a variety of fresh local food along with fresh local beer. Admission is free and open to all ages. Virginia ABC law prohibits bringing outside alcoholic beverages on site, and underage drinking will be strictly prohibited.
- Boka Truck x 2! | Asian-Mexican-American fusion takos with French technique and seasonal menus
- Pizza Tonight | Artisan, wood-fired pizzas with inventive menus and seasonally, locally-sourced ingredients
- Monique's Crepes | Delicious sweet crêpes and savory galetes
- Sustenance Truck | Fresh, local, seasonal gourmet sandwiches, soups, and chef’s creations
- Dressed & Pressed | Gourmet salads, truffled tater tots, gourmet paninis, and chef specialties
- CrossRoads Truck | Hot and iced gourmet coffee drinks, fruit smoothies, and Italian sodas
- Flynn’s Food Truck | Turkey burgers, veggies burgers, and vegan friendly fare
- Habanero’s | Authentic Mexican tacos and burritos, chicken, steak, al pastor, and carnitas
- Rooster Cart | Mobile Vegan from the folks that used to run Cafe Gutenberg
- Thai Cabin | Mobile Thai goodness! Various curries, noodles, and meats made for you on the spot
- King of Pops - RVA | Gourmet popsicles ranging from banana pudding to chocolate sea salt
- Mister Softee Truck | Premium soft serve ice cream sundaes, cones, banana splits, shakes, and more
- Food truck attendance may vary from week to week...